• Postponement of IPCITI 2021

    Dear Translation Studies community, in light of the current circumstances of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak,unfortunately, also IPCITI 2021 has to be postponed as the pandemic persists. The conference is postponed until such a date when it is safe again to hold it in-person. This decision was made due to the dynamic and rapidly changing situation in which we must prioritize the health and well-being of our presenters, attendees and wider campus community.